AudioNow

Prayer Requests | Map & Directions | Contact Us
Home  |  About Us  |  Our Vision  |  Our Belief Contact Us  |  Staff   |  Our Ministries  |  Calendar  |  Sermons   |  Radio Station
Worship Times
Listen Online
Calendar

 

Brief History of Reconciliation Baptist Church
Reconciliation Baptist Church began in 1991 as a Mission under Southern Baptist Church. First services were held in the family home of Frantz & Marie Jean-Louis, Lauderdale Lakes, under the name of Reconciliation Baptist Mission. In 1992, we moved to an Elementary School Facility in Margate. Within a year, we relocated at a Store-front in Tamarac where services were held in the new location in 1993.

Approximately 9 years later, we were growing in a way that unsatisfactory accommodations made desirable the purchase of new property on 1870 North State Road 7 Margate. Services began there in new location on February 2002. Eventually, the need arose to renovate the building to a real sanctuary with the church offices, reception area and classroom for Sunday school. In 2006, the erection of a new church edifice on 18 Street of 441 began, and services were held in the royal blue sanctuary.


The heart of Reconciliations message can be found engraved above its portals: We preach Christ crucified, raised, and coming again.

Our Mission:
Reconciling lives by linking people with Jesus Christ and others

Our Purpose:
Reconciliation Church is committed to helping people connect to Jesus Christ in five essential areas;

Adoration - expressing our love to God;

Works - glorifying God and serving others by engaging our gifts and talents in significant ministry;

Affection - acceptance one another in genuine community;

Pragmatism - experiencing personal transformation through the practical application of biblical truth; and,

Witness - extending the message of God's love to the nonbelievers.

Copyright 2009 Reconciliation Baptist Church | 1870 N State Road 7 Margate, FL 33063| Site by Ganarel